A. There is no short cut to improve one's credit score quickly (unless it's a mistake made by the credit bureaus and you corrected it). Below are 5 ways everyone can use to improve the credit scores:
- Always pay your bills on time
- For each credit card, spend only up to 10% of the card's limit, then start using another card.
- Still pay the item that is in dispute, don't presume since an item is in dispute, so you don't have to pay for it
- Don't easily co-sign something, you will be held responsible for it if anything goes wrong!
- Don't open too much credit at once. Anytime you open a new credit, hard inquiry will hurt your credit, but its impact will disappear after 12 months.