A. For non-US Citizen or non-Green Card life insurance applicants, all insurance companies will treat your application on a case by case basis, depending on your answers to foreign national questionnaire below. It is possible to get Preferred or even better underwriting class offers -
- What country are they a citizen of?
- How long have they been in the US?
- Date of entry (mo/yr) to the US?
- What specific form of VISA are they here on?
- Have they applied for permanent residency?
- If so how far along are they?
- Are they married to a US citizen?
- Or have children, born here in the US?
- Do they own any property or business here in the US?
- Plan to stay here permanently?
- Any foreign travel planned, back home?...or to anywhere else of possible concern?
- Face amount and plan type you’re considering?
Please contact us if you are in such a situation and are interested in applying life insurance in the U.S., we have helped many clients who are neither US citizen nor Greencard holders.