- Risk Averse: low risk portfolio with income exphasis
- Balanced Income: moderate risk blend of growth and income with income bias
- Balanced: moderate risk with a balance between growth and income
- Balanced Growth: moderately high risk blend of growth and income with growth bias
- Aggressive Growth: high risk focused on growth
We followed two principles when developing the model portfolios:
- Own the entire market. We don't bet to beat the market, instead, we aim to grow with the market.
- Minimize the costs. We use the low cost index funds to construct the entire portfolio, they are also tax efficient.
Risk-based Investment Portfolios
Total US Stock Market Fund
Total International Stock Fund
Total Bond Market Fund