- Tablet computers, laptop computers, desktop computers, flash drives, smart phones and all their contents
- Web sites, blogs, Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts and e-mail accounts
- Assets gathered in online payment systems like PayPal, commodities stored online on eBay or another web auction site.
- Images and photos on Flickr, personal documents in Google Docs and videos on YouTube and subscriptions to paid online sites (like The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times.)
- Online bank and other money management accounts, Internet-based medical data
- Online shopping accounts that include credit card data and gaming sites (like poker and fantasy football) that have stored points toward financial reimbursement.
Four Steps to do Digital Estate Planning
1. Create an inventory
2. Collect all passwords
3. Establish an online executor
4. Generate written instructioins