- Help you protect your families and assets during your working years.
- Become a source of supplemental funds during retirement that can help you
- Fill your retirement income gap
- Decrease taxable income in retirement
- Transfer your financial legacy to your family
Family Protection Tool
Positioning life insurance as protection for family and accumulated assets can be part of every financial strategy. For people who may no longer contribute to qualified plans and other retirement vehicles due to income-based restrictions, additional dollars into a permanent life insurance policy can provide additional benefits, like:
- Stronger policy
- Less risk of lapse
- More dollars into tax-advantaged growth
- Opportunity reserve for future investment or purchase opportunities
- Tax-advantaged access to cash value
- Cash to fill a retirement income gap or decrease taxable income
In our next blogpost, we will discuss 5 life insurance questions you should ask.